Thursday 16 June 2016

Mini Review ~ Something Wild (Reckless & Real, #0.5) by Lexi Ryan

Something Wild (Reckless & Real, #0.5)

ebook downloaded for free via Amazon

Release Date: December 8th 2014

Publisher: Everafter LLC

Description:

Samuel Bradshaw is a man with a reputation—the kind of reputation that should have me running the other way. Instead, it has me searching for the shortest distance to his bed. I won’t be the starry-eyed girl who thinks she can change a man like Sam, and despite what he thinks, forever is not what I need. I need the things he makes me feel, the way he turns me on, and the promise of pleasure in his eyes. I need SOMETHING WILD.


My Opinion

It was okay, but didn't really hold my interest because of the length. Neither the plot nor characters were clear enough. Considering this is only a prequel, it wouldn't exactly make me run out to buy book one. However, since I got both copies when they were up free on Amazon I may give the full length book a go and see if I feel any different after.

2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think :)

I know word verification is a pain, but spam is worse.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...